I got this car on the 11th of March and today is the 18th of March when i got the car it had 7 miles, I was upset a little because today I had to drive to a company meeting that was 136 miles round trip. The ride was comfortable I had my pandora added to the Bluetooth. The only problem I have is that I do not have navigation in my dash and I paid almost 20,000 . Its too late now but I have ordered Alexa for my car and it will make up for the one thing I dont have in the car.
I am a small man 117 pounds I have always have big car’s and SUV’s I really like this car, a lot of speed great pick up the really only way I can get into a wreck is if I am asleep or if everyone else doesn’t have a car like this . Lets just say the car that’s parked in front of my house now ,my old car is a 1998 old’s mobile 88..
Some things I didn’t like but changed to make it better:
1. Don’t like the blind spots so I bought “Maxi view mirrors” from amazon and that fixed that problem.
2. I hated the horn on this vehicle so I bought “Hella Twin Trumpet horn” and the JHE horn wiring harness” on amazon and had it installed for $50 and that fixed that issue.
3. The radio is good but I wanted something better so I bought the parts on amazon to have them installed for the upgrade.
Some of the things I really like about this car:
1. Good pick up for a four cylinder midsized car.
2. Nice looking
3. Good gas mileage even if not the hybrid
4. Seats are comfortable once you get the hang of how to adjust them.
5. Used true car pricing and got a great deal (paid $17,800 with tax and license).
|EPA Classification||Compact Cars|
|MPG/MPGe||42 Highway / 32 City|
|Engine||Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0L/121 cu in|
|Drive Train||Front Wheel Drive|